Comment on page
Traditional management methods that move slowly are not suitable for our project as Revomon needs a fast launch to market in order to satisfy early token holders. That is why we decided to use an agile methodology called SCRUM which has been revised to improve its compatibility with the DAO process. This method uses the following key inputs:
- Short development cycles with successive versions of the release.
- Ongoing involvement of $REVO holders.
- Incremental approach (tests and improvement with each iteration).
- Daily scheduling of tasks and team briefings.
This management process will allow us to:
- Achieve sequenced deliverables.
- Achieve tangible and fast results that are immediately marketable (consistent presence on social networks is crucial).
In addition, two criteria will be respected in all the decision making process:
As the three parameters of quality, cost and delivery are interdependent, reducing or increasing the importance of one has a direct impact on the others. One of the parameters cannot be modified without affecting at least one of the others.
To define each goal and action, we aim to use the SMART concept that stands for:
This is a great framework to evaluate and validate action plans for all parts of the Revomon team.